If you love Target as much as I do you are going to want to continue reading this post. If I had all the money in the world I would spend a lot more money then I do at Target. When I do spend money at Target I save while I shop though. I not only use my Cartwheel App every time I shop at Target, I use my Target Red Debit Card.
Target’s REDcard debit and credit cards are free, no-fee cards that give consumers a wide array of shopping benefits. Every time you shop online or in the store you get 5% off your total amount spent.
When you use your REDcard and cartwheel app you can save lots at every Target visit. On the Cartwheel app there are hundreds of offers, and new offers are added weekly. Also there is a barcode scanning in the app. If you decided to buy something that you don’t have in your cartwheel already, you can scan the barcode, and save at the checkout.
- Free shipping at Target.com (no minimum purchase)
- Extended returns — 30 extra days
- Up to 1% of purchases go to school of your choice
- The online application process for debit and credit has immediate approval (except for some debit applications that require a few days to confirm a bank account)
- REDcard holders can easily check their credit card account balance, make a payment, review past statements, check their debit card transaction history and manage their PIN. They also get to enjoy exclusive offers available only to REDcard holders.
What are you waiting for, sign up, and start saving!