I was nominated by Crystal Barton from Happily Ever Uncluttered. Thank you Crystal for nominating me for this award. It’s so nice to be noticed in the blogging world. I am very appreciative to you for the nomination. I feel like these awards are great encouragement to help us bloggers keep going. Also it lets you know that there are people looking at your site and enjoying it enough to give you this award.
As most of these awards go I will answer the 10 questions that Crystal has for me to answer. Then I will nominate 10 other bloggers and give them 10 questions to answer. Lets go!
Here are my questions from Crystal
- What is your favorite season? Fall time. I love it because I love wearing boots and leggings. Also all the beautiful colors. I just wish it lasted longer.
- Are you naturally messy or naturally neat? I am naturally neat. I love to have things cleaned up before starting a new project. Especially in the kitchen.
- What do you like to do when you aren’t blogging? I love spending time with my family. I am a stay at home mom and love every moment of being able to be so involved in my kids lives.
- What is your greatest accomplishment in life? My greatest accomplishment is my family for sure. I am very proud of my children and husband. My husband graduated from Vet school in 2014 and it was our biggest accomplishment as a couple. Our oldest son has Autism, and every time he meets a goal or says a new world this is a huge accomplishment for him and myself.
- What have you learned from blogging? That you can’t be in it for just the extra money. I have never made a whole lot of money with blogging, but I still love it. I love connecting with other bloggers and sharing my ideas with you all.
- What is your favorite TV show? My favorite Tv show right now is Parenthood. I am currently watching the seasons on Netflix and I cry about every episode. I feel like I now each and ever character so well.
- What is your favorite holiday? I love Christmas. I just love all the family time and the true mean of Christmas!
- When it comes to toilet paper. Are you on team over or team under (for further classification, how do you position it on the holder)? I am a team under, but I am not going to throw a fit it its over.
- Which do you prefer, sunny days or rainy nights? I love sunny days for sure!
- If you could do one thing that you knew you wouldn’t fail at, what would you do? supporting other parents with children with Autism. We have been through so much with our son and he is only 4. I feel like I could be so much help to others trying to find the right early interventions.
Linda : From This To That
Clarissa : MyWifeStyle
Candy : Candy’s Farm House Pantry
Arianne : Arianne’s Joy
Johlene : Flavours & Frosting
Betsy : Happily Ever After,Ect.
Chelsie : Life With Rosie
Sammy : Sammy Approves
Jenn: Because I’m Cheap
Paige: An Uncomplicated Life Blog
Here are my ten questions:
1: What is your favorite thing about blogging?
2: Why and how did you decided to start blogging?
3: What is your favorite kind of cookie recipe?
4: What is your least favorite house hold chore?
5: Where did you grow up at?
6: What is your favorite type of restaurant go to?
7: What do you love to do in your spare time?
8: What is one of your biggest goals with blogging?
9: What is your favorite color?
10: What is your favorite holiday and food that your have during that holiday?