I am so excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award. As a new blogger you work so hard to get noticed, and every little things makes you excited. I am super excited and appreciate Kristi at http://www.mustbeamomblog.com/ for the nomination. You are too sweet! Go and check out Must Be a Mom Blog. It has tons of super fun content, and you will enjoy reading Kristi’s stuff. Thanks again!
When nominated there are 6 things to do:
1- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2- Post the Liebster Award badge on your blog.
3- Write 11 facts about yourself.
4- Nominate 5-11 bloggers (with fewer than 1,000 followers) who you feel deserve the award.
5- Answer the 11 questions posted by the presenter.
6- Write 11 questions for your nominees.
Here we go. Kristi @ Must Be a Mom Blog is a great mommy blogger and I am her new fan!
11 Fun Facts about Me:
1: I am a stay at home mom of two beautiful children. Ian who is almost 4 and Chloe is turned 2 in March.
2: My husband and I have been married for 7 years in August and we only dated 3 months before we knew we wanted to marry each other.
3: I love to eat food and try new foods. It’s a good thing I have my two kiddos to chase after all day or I would be as big as a house
4: For the first 6 years of my husband and I’s marriage we were in school. My husband graduated from Vet school last May and we are so excited to not be students. Someday I am going to go back I think though to finish up my Elementary Ed. Degree.
5: My husband and I both grew up on farms, and we love living back on his family farm for our kids to grow up on. Farm kids are the best!
6: I graduated from a K-12 school and my graduating class only had 18 kids in it. I love the small town though.
7: I have a huge sweet tooth and love anything with chocolate on it.
8: I love to shop, but since becoming a mom it has become a lot harder to shop for myself. My kids are always getting the new clothes and shoes. That’s how it should be right??
9: I learned how to drive on the back dirt roads of my family farm. I learned with the worst farm pickup there was that was a manual. I am glad that I know how to drive a manual now though.
10: I finished up my Associates degree in Elementary Education after having my son Ian and pregnant with my little girl Chloe. I hated leaving my baby boy at the sitters. I am a baby when it comes to being away from my kids all day.
11: I love spending time with my family and having fun while working together.
I LOVE and am nominating the following:
Kristi’s Questions for Me:
1. What got you interested in blogging? One of my friends got me interested in it. We were both poor student’s wives and trying to make it. Of course in the beginning I thought I would make lots of money from blogging, but I have grown to really love it money or not. I love sharing my thoughts, diy’s project, mommy moments and recipes with the world.
2. What celebrity would you love to have over for dinner? Why? I would totally have Taylor Swift. I really want to go to one of her concerts. I think she is such a kind and loving person. She doesn’t try to fake it ever. I just think my kids would love her as well.
3. What is your biggest accomplishment in life up to this point? My biggest accomplishment in life is being a mother. This is my very first priority in life. My oldest son was diagnosed with Autism just about 2 years ago, so really our accomplishment each day for him and I is that we made it through another day. It’s not always easy being a special needs mom and I feel like if you just take it one day at a time it may not seem like to others that you have accomplished much but really you we have.
4. What is your favorite travel destination? Why? Oh, man I have not traveled to very many places. The last big trip my husband and I took was our honeymoon almost 7 years ago. We went to Jamaica and I loved it there. It was just so relaxing to sit on the beach and get a tan. I could do that all day every day.
5. What blog post are you the most proud of so far? I am most proud of the DIY: Cheap & Easy Easter Decoration post so far. I have had it featured on a few other sites. It has been fun to have my work featured.
6. Where do you get your blog inspiration? I am a mom so a lot of things that I post are things I am doing already with my kids, as hobbies or what I cooked for dinner.
7. What is your favorite childhood past time? I have so many favorite childhood memories. I grew up on a farm in Northern Wyoming and so every day was a great memory.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I have always wished that I was at least two more inches taller. I am only 5ft 2. That is just so short..
9. Best song on the radio right now? I really like Bruno Mars Uptown song. My husband and kids and I totally rock out to this song when it comes on.
10. Other than writing do you consider yourself creative? Hahaha I try to be a creative person. Everyone is creative in their own way right???
11. What is the one adjective that best describes you? kind
Questions for My Nominees:
1: Why do you love blogging?
2: What is your biggest accomplishment in your life at this point?
3: If you could travel anywhere in the world right now where would you go? Why?
4: What is your favorite type of books to read? Favorite author?
5: What is the one post on your blog you are so proud of?
6: Where did you grow up?
7: Who or what got you interested in blogging?
8: What is your biggest pet peeve?
9: What is your biggest fear in life?
10: Who is your favorite celebrity? Why?
11: What are ways that you promote your blog? What works the best?