This is a sponsored post in partnership with Bestway and BraVoMark. All opinions are mine.
Preparing For Guest To Arrive
There are so many things to remember and not forget to do when preparing for guests to stay in your home. We actually just had some of our good friends come visit us this last weekend and stay with us. It was so great to have them come and visit us, but there was defiantly some planning put into their stay. Our house is small with only 3 bedrooms, but we only have 2 children. We were able to make the stay of our guest doable easily. Our mater bedroom is big enough that we could stick one of our kids on the floor in our room for the couple of nights our friends stayed. We were still able to make it comfortable for our guests to stay with us. Check out my 5 tips to keeping your guests comfortable & happy while they stay in your home.
1.Prepare- Hopefully you know in enough time in advance to prepare for your guests to come. It might take the whole family to participate in the prep for guest to visit. This prep means cleaning the house from top to bottom. No-one likes a dirty house to stay in. I always like to do laundry before hand as well. This includes all the bedding, towels and such. I like to provide my guest with plenty of pillows to sleep with and comfortable ones. If you need to purchase more this would be great to know beforehand.
2. Space- When our guest come I try to provide them with their own space. This means their own bathroom and bedroom. We have a 2 bath house so this works great. I just let my kids use my mater bath while we have guest. Even if you have to put them in a living room make it their space.
3.Food- The prep for food would include planning a menu while your guest come. I like to check with my guests to make sure they will like the menu and if there are any diets I need to keep in mind as well. I like to stock up on plenty of drinks and snacks as well. I let my guests know that they are welcome to any thing and make themselves at home. Be sure you plan enough for each meal because you will have more people then you are use to cooking for.
4. Technology- Be sure to provide WI-FI for your guests. Let them know how to run your TV or any other technology they are welcome to use while they stay with you.
5.Bedding- Make sure that your bedding is comfortable. How many times have you left with a extra sore back or couldn’t sleep at all while staying at a friends or families home? It has happened to me far too many times. I have slept on different air mattresses when traveling and visiting others homes and have it deflated by the time I wake up in the morning. No fun at all, right?? I want to share with you a air mattress that stays inflated all night long. I want to introduce you to the FORTECH AIRBED 17 Inch (QUEEN) WITH ALWAYZAIRE PUMP available at Walmart.
Check out how to keep your guests happy & comfortable during their stay in your home. #bestway #ad Click To Tweet
Fortech 17″ Queen Airbed with Built-in Alwayzaire Pump and 3 Preset Comfort Levels
- This queen size airbed measures 80 in. x 60 in. x 17 in. (2.03m x 1.52m x 43cm).
- Safety valve makes it easy to inflate. Includes built-in 110-120V~ electric AlwayzAire pump (ETL approved) that monitors and maintains air pressure continuously.
- Inflates in 150 seconds.
- Great for indoor use, with canvas-feel fabric top, outside and bottom.
- Unique rib and surround frame design offers advanced support and helps to eliminate roll offs.
- Clear, user-friendly pump panel.
- Easy one click operation.
- Three options for airbed firmness.
- Internal sensors detect air pressure continuously and silent pump engages to maintain constant firmness.
- Soft back light easily displays the level settings even in a darkened room.
- Designed with sturdy Y-beam construction, to be rigid and stable.
- Includes one airbed and one travel bag.
Bestway’s Facebook giveaway
• Purchase an ALWAYZAIRE bed from Walmart.com or Walmart (https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fo
• Take a photo of yourself using the bed or next to it. (Be fun and Wacky)
• Post your photo under the comment section of @BestwayUs Facebook page contest post to be entered to win a SaluSpa Miami (retailed at $369.99)
• Bestway will be picking 5 Winners September 15th